We are all going through difficult times and looking forward to the days when the pandemic is over and we can all go back to Raja Ampat, Komodo and other fascinating places in Indonesia for scuba diving and snorkeling. The Covid-19 pandemic has been severely affecting Coralia Liveaboard and Papua Explorers Resort with the rest of the world, as more and more countries are closing down their borders and ordering a lock-down for their citizens. The Indonesian government has suspended the tourist visas for at least one month and Sorong and Labuan Bajo may be having a temporary lock-down soon. Unfortunately, these circumstances force us to temporarily cease our operations.
Naturally, our first priority is the safety and wellbeing of our team. We realize that the livelihood of hundreds of families depend on us and we are committed to keeping our staff employed. By keeping them employed, we ensure that our team and their families can benefit from health insurance, and they have enough money to feed their families. We would like to extend our thanks to everyone that rescheduled their bookings and that keep booking with us for future dates. We are sincerely grateful for your support.
We realise that the uncertainty around travel restrictions remain, therefore, we are offering more flexible terms for new bookings confirmed until 20th June 2020 for travel dates until 31 December 2021. These terms apply for our Liveaboard Coralia as well as our Papua Explorers Resort.
- 10% – deposit payment within 7 days of booking confirmation.
- 90% – 29 days prior to cruise start date.
- When booking less than 29 days prior to cruise start date, we can only guarantee the booking after the full amount is paid.
- Money transfer fees remain the responsibility of the guest.
- Free cancellation until 30 days prior to cruise start date.
- When cancelling 29 days prior to cruise start date or later due to pandemic related travel restrictions, rebooking is possible.
- Ultimate rebook date for pandemic related rescheduling: 24 months from the original cruise date. Rebooking is subject to availability.
Sincere thanks to our previous and future guests as well as our agents for their support and trust. We are all looking forward to diving with you again in Indonesia when this is over. There is no doubt that the nature will benefit from restricted human activity and the underwater world will be even richer when we are ready to welcome you back for the best scuba diving experiences in the world.